I was lying in bed last night thinking about how much younger I wasn’t getting. I was pondering all the things I still want to do and see while I am able. I bet I spent 3 hours grasping at ideas. Then I dreamed about it.
Today at lunch I made a list. It may change as everything does.
Without further ado, here is my travel bucket list for the next decade or so, in no particular order.
If my pets, family, or friends get ill, all bets are off and everything goes on hold.
- Stay at the Wild Spirit Wolf Sanctuary in New Mexico
- Norwegian fjords and Aurora borealis
- Sleepy Hollow, NY around Halloween
- Masai Mara National Reserve / Kruger National Park Safari
- Grand Teton National Park
- Petra, Jordan
- Taj Mahal – Agra, India
- New Zealand
- Kasbah Tamadot in The Atlas Mountains
- The Isle of Skye
- Volunteer at the Sloth Sanctuary in Costa Rica
- See The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo
- Get matching tattoos with my best friend Karen of Ferdinand the Bull in Madrid
I want to know, WHAT IS ON YOUR TRAVEL BUCKET LIST?